DriveThruRPG.com

Saturday, July 17, 2010

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

Some of you might notice that the last Audio Noise segment has mysteriously disappeared. Was it magic? Did goblins spirit it away? Has the internet devoured it whole in some ominous sign that the electronic revolution is about to begin?!? No worries folks, I just decided to take it down.

Since it posted, I happened to listen to the next episode of Giant Fire Breathing Robot on a fluke and they talked about my review. Even though in hindsight I think that I was too hard on them, the host took it all as constructive criticism instead of just igniting a flame war. We have even exchanged a few emails about my comments and I've decided that I really didn't give them a fair shake with that first review so I'm going to take another look at it.

Right now, I'm in the process of listening to more of their episodes so that I can get a better perspective on the whole thing. As for the new review, it should be hitting the blog on the 31st but if that changes, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments: