DriveThruRPG.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pictures of Cryx Army Not For Sale

Edit: As it happens, my Cryx army was never sold and I have to say that I'm kind of glad.  This is one of the few armies that I can honestly say is completely painted (at least for a Mk I Warmachine game anyway...) and I really like how they turned out.  If you stumbled on this link hoping to buy them (I still get questions about them believe it or not...) I'm afraid you're out of luck but hope you enjoy looking at my creations.  Thanks all!

I recently put my Cryx Warmachine army up for sale on eBay and I have been asked for some more pictures so that people can get a better idea how well they are painted. So without further ado, here are some pictures of the various minis that make up the army.

First up, here is the Deathjack.


Next up are the Slayer and Seether Helljacks...


...and of course a couple of the bonejacks. In this case a Deathripper and a Nightwretch.


You can't have an army without a general. Here is Asphyxious, Skarre, Deneghra, and a skarlock thrall.

Next is the meat and potatoes of the army, the mechanithralls with a brute thrall...


...and the bile thralls.


Last but not least are a few supporting troops, a pistol wraith, a necrotech, and a scrap thrall.


Hopefully this helps and happy bidding!

No comments: