DriveThruRPG.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random Updates: The Black Plague Ain't Got Nothing On Us!

Hey everyone,

In case you hadn't guessed from the title, the update that I'd planned is going to be delayed a little bit. Cold/flu/seasonable creeping crud is working its way through the household so I haven't been able to get anything done lately except for some painting. Definitely still a good thing in its own way but not quite what I'd planned.

So far I've managed to paint most of a 15mm sci-fi platoon...

...finish one of my genestealer cult conversions and start three others...

...and re-paint three Star Wars minis...

...along with re-basing a bunch of Heroscape minis.

Oh yeah, and also a summoning circle terrain piece.

Still need to do some basing and a few details but I'm really happy with how they are looking so far. So what are all these things for? Is there some vast evil plan that I have brewing in the back of my mind, preparing to unleash it on an unsuspecting world? Nah, just saw the stuff and felt like doing some hobby though I do have an itch for some sci-fi mini games right now. Still trying to decide what to do about it but I'll be sure to share once I figure it out.

Anyway, that's all for now but be sure to come back for you weekly dose of motivation on Monday and more Audio Noise next week. Until next time...

No comments: