DriveThruRPG.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"In a way, Batman, this was the site of your first great failure."

As I continue my quest to watch some of the movies on my Netflix streaming queue, I decided to go with one that I'd heard was good but never watch. Let me tell you I'm glad I made the time.

Batman: Under the Red Hood is definitely not your afternoon cartoon fare. Starting with a beating and heading full steam into a bag full of heads, this movie is a grim portrayal of the Dark Knight which makes it pretty awesome in my book. The plot weaves around as Batman tries to deal with the latest crime lord of Gotham. I'll admit that the identity of the main villain isn't much of a surprise but it was definitely fun to watch the story play out. If you haven't watched this movie yet and you are a superhero fan, I definitely recommend checking it out.

No comments: