DriveThruRPG.com

Friday, February 3, 2012

Through The Breach Once Again

Waaaaay back in June 2010 I first posted pictures of my Witch Hunter minis for Malifaux but I was never able to get them to the table... well, not for Malifaux anyway.  The LGS that I had been going to was not at all interested in expanding beyond Warmachine and Hordes at that time so my stalwart Guild enforcers have had to find other employment in my Songs of Torments Reach games (aka Song of Blades with cowboys...) but it looks like that is going to change.

After much debate, SpacerGal finally decided to take the plunge and has ordered not one but two starter crews!  On top of all that, he even went out and bought a set of the elusive and often out of stock Terraclips and man am I glad he did.  Just what did we think about this mysterious mass of cardboard construction?  You'll just have to watch and learn my friends....


And there you have it!  We hope you enjoyed our further forays into video and if you have any comments we'd love to hear from you.  That's all for now but you can expect more soon.  Until next time...

No comments: