DriveThruRPG.com

Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm Not Dead Yet!

Yes I've been reeeeeeally bad about posting for the past week... or maybe two... possibly three even?  BUT as the title says, I'm not dead yet just taking a long protracted and unplanned break is all.  Ah, the joys of real life and bus schedules...  and people asking me about shoes...  where was I?

Ah, now I remember!  Now questions about Hexes... Oi!

Anyway just wanted to let anyone who might be wondering know that there is more on the way soon.  There are minis that I've been working on, plus I will be posting more battle reports, and I've even got some game reviews as well!  Not all at once, of course.  Gotta pace myself after all.  Anyway be sure to come back next week for more of my mad ramblings!  Now I'm off to file Hexes and have some enchiladas.  Until next time...

No comments: