DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

SoBH Terrain: This One's Definitely A Keep-er

Spacer and I recently placed an order for more Malifaux goodness from Miniature Market (great online store by the way... definitely recommend checking them out if you haven't already...).  Since we were pooling our funds to get the free shipping, I decided to order some of the larger items that have been sitting on my wishlist with them for months now, one of which I've just gotta share.


This is the Castle Keep from, you guessed it, Mage Knight!  This is only one piece of several that WizKids produced which actually let you build an entire castle but unfortunately most of the other pieces are not that easy to find nowadays.  Not so for the keep though.  In fact not only is it pretty easy to find, its also pretty easy to find cheap!  This particular one ran me a whole $6.  Talk about breaking the bank!

Personally I'd definitely recommend grabbing one of these if you happen to run across one for a reasonable price.  Not only is it a very sturdy piece but the paint job looks pretty good as well!  Now I just need to work it into a scenario... like maybe with those orcs I picked up earlier in the month.  But more on that later.  Until next time...

1 comment:

MIK said...

$6 bucks? Nice find, nice pun to boot.