DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Workbench: I Say Professor, That Looks Smashing!

After some toiling away I managed to finish off my Gauntlet light tractor for my Colonial troops (this is my own name for the Crusader from Zombiesmith that I reviewed last week...) and I have to say that I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Of course I realized that I'd missed the inside of the tracks when I took this picture.  Whoopsy!
I know that I'd mentioned adding more weapons to this little armored beastie but while I typed up the battle report I realized that I'd made a pretty drastic mistake that seriously nerfed its effectiveness in the game.  In fact played correctly it would have been quite a bit more potent so I decided to leave it the way it is for now.  I might change my mind after the next game but that will all depend on how it fairs in the next battle.

In the meantime I am also planning on adding some "self motivating artillery pieces" to give my troops some additional support but more on those later.  Until next time...

No comments: