DriveThruRPG.com

Monday, June 9, 2014

Random Updates: Heading Back To Altair

Back when I was in the third grade I remember reading a choose your own adventure book about exploring a planet around Altair.  I loved that book and I even made some games inspired by it as well (complete with homemade miniatures even!).  Time wore on and as the years passed if faded away to the back of my mind.

A couple of years ago my wife and I happened to talk about choose your adventures and I remembered this book again but the name kept eluding me.  I tried typing in different keywords in Google searches but they always turned up blank.  I had finally given it up as a lost cause... until this weekend.


For some reason the name just popped into my head.  I hopped onto Amazon and found it in their used book section for a penny (gotta love buying used book on Amazon) so I ordered it right away.  Even now it's winging its way toward me and I can't wait to crack it open.

Will it be as good as I remember? I'll find out soon enough but either way it'll be nice to relive that little piece of my childhood again.  Until next time...

No comments: