DriveThruRPG.com

Monday, September 21, 2015

Zoinks, Jinkies, and Jeepers Even!!!

I have always loved Scooby Doo.  It's just one of those things that I grew up with and I passed along that love to my daughter which makes this even more awesome.  Scooby Doo has now joined the family of LEGO products!



I am really excited to see this though I must admit that some of the sets seem like they are reaching a little.  For example, there are two products in particular that come with what look like the Mystery Boat and the Mystery Plane.  Really guys?  Then again the Haunted Lighthouse set does look kind of cool (other than the boat anyway) so we still might need to pick that one up.


Overall I'm really excited to pick these up, especially when you think of the options of combining these with the Monster Hunter sets.  And just in time for Halloween too.  Until next time...



No comments: